2011 – Ford Raptor
After the introduction of the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor for the 2010 model year Ford began tweaking and refining their truck to offer the absolute best. One of the biggest changes Ford made to the Raptor in 2011 was making a 6.2 liter V-8 engine standard. Say goodbye to the 5.4 liter V-8 from the 2010 Raptor because Ford listened to enthusiasts and decided to give the Ford Raptor all the power it deserved. From 2011 Ford Raptors onward a 6.2 liter V-8 comes standard.
To give Ford Raptor fans more choice to customize the look of their Raptor, Ford also began to offer the F-150 SVT Raptor in a SuperCrew body configuration as well as the SuperCab configuration from 2010. The two body configurations would become standard options for the 2011 – 2014 Raptor model years. Along with the Digital Mud Graphics Package ($1,075) offered in 2010, a new Hood Graphics Package displaying F-150 Raptor SVT ($795) became an optional package for the 2011 Ford Raptor. Ford still offers the same color options from 2010 (white, blue, black, Molten Orange Tri-Coat) with an additional Ingot Silver Metallic color option added to the 2011 model year.
Some additional changes Ford made to the 2011 Ford Raptor was to add a Telescoping Steering Wheel, SelectShift Automatic Transmission, Perimeter Alert, 110 V Power Inverter in Dash, and a 4.2 inch LCD Productivity Screen as standard features. Packages and add-ons have been slightly tweaked to offer more features than the original 2010 add-ons. Ford’s new Raptor Luxury Package includes all the features of the 2010 Luxury Package with additional 40/Console/40 Front Seats, Body Color PowerFold Heated Side Mirrors with Memory, and Remote Start System features. A new Raptor Plus Package was introduced which combines the optional Rear View Camera and Trailer Brake Controller from the 2010 model year.
- SuperCab: $41,550
- SuperCrew: $44,315
- Standard: 6.2 liter V-8 (411 hp) (434 lbs torque)
Packages & Add-ons
- Raptor Luxury Package (+$2,190)
- 10 Way Power Driver and Passenger Seats with Heat
- 40/console/40 front seats
- Dual Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (dual zone temperature controls)
- Sony Premium Audio System
- Power Heated Signal mirrors
- Body Color PowerFold heated side mirrors with memory
- Power Adjustable Pedals
- Remote Start System
- Memory System – Power Adjustable Pedals, Power Mirrors, Power Seats
- Raptor Plus Package (+$595)
- Rear View Camera
- Trailer Brake Controller
- Navigation System (+$2,495)
- Moonroof (+$995)
- Bed Extender (+$250)
- Tailgate Step (+$375)
- Ingot Silver Metallic
- Molten Orange Tri-Coat (+$495)
- Orange Accent Interior (+$395)
- F-150 Raptor SVT Hood Graphics (+$795)
- Digital Mud Graphics Package (+$1,075)
Year-by-Year: Ford Raptor Model Year Changes
Is the 2011 Ford Raptor not right for you? Be sure to check out other Raptor model year features to find the Ford Raptor that best fits your needs and style.